Natural Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Tips to Naturally Cure Your Erectile Dysfunction
This article highlights 8 of the top tips you can follow to naturally cure erectile dysfunction. Natural remedies and treatments for erectile dysfunction are a safe alternative to dangerous prescription drugs. Try them out before you choose prescription medication.
1. Notice what you eat: If you take your diet more seriously, make a big positive change to cure your erectile dysfunction. Avoid fast food, fattening feed, sugary foods or sweets. If you reduce total fat intake to less than 60 grams a day and lower cholesterol, you are well on your way to managing erectile dysfunction.
2. Increase in blood flow: Achieving an erection depends on good blood flow to the penile arteries. A low-fat and low-cholesterol diet contributes significantly to promoting blood circulation in your kidneys!
3. Size of your meals: Just make a fist and the size of this fist should be the size of your meal. 5-6 small meals a day ensure that your blood flow stays where it is needed for an erection and not in the stomach for digestive purposes.
4. Fiber: A high-fiber diet (whole grains, fruits and vegetables) is responsible for keeping the body clean and detoxified.
5. Vitamins: Without exaggerating the importance of vitamins, it is sufficient to say here that a daily intake of vitamins ensures correct blood flow to the penile arteries. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that frees the arteries from harmful free radicals and should be an important part of your daily vitamin intake.
6. Water: Water has cleaning and cleaning properties. Three quarters of our bodies are made up of water and want to drink at least 10 large glasses of water a day.
7. Gingko: Many supermarkets are supplied with gingko supplements. Presented as a miracle herb, Gingko promotes blood flow and blood flow to the arteries and genital veins, thereby reversing erectile dysfunction.
8. Breathing: Oxygen is important to reverse erectile dysfunction and how better to bring more oxygen into you than with simple breathing exercises to breathe deeply. A deep breath of just 15 minutes a day allows you to increase your body's oxygen levels.
In addition to the above 8 general diet tips, there are some interesting "foods" that are known to reverse erectile dysfunction. Here is a list of the benefits for you:
1. Dark chocolates: Dark chocolates are known to promote blood flow to the penile arteries.
2. Caffeine: Caffeine acts as a stimulant and gives you positive energy and increases mood.
3. Omega-rich foods like salmon and eating large amounts of oily fish help to increase the omega-3 fatty acids in the body. These in turn act as natural vasodilators that increase blood flow to the penis and as antioxidants that remove free radicals and limit damage to the arterial walls caused by oxidative stress. 4. Asparagus: Asparagus is known to increase libido. This is due to a good amount of vitamin E in asparagus, which is necessary for the production of testosterone.5. Nuts: Nuts are very good sources of essential fatty acids and zinc. Both are important for the production of healthy amounts of testosterone.
In addition to these nutritional measures, it is essential that you stay in shape. It is very good to maintain an active exercise program. Routine cardiovascular exercises such as brisk walking and swimming keep you in shape. Exercise increases energy levels and mood, which in turn has a positive effect on your sex life; the more you attack ED from different angles, the better the results. Try these simple steps to naturally cure your erectile dysfunction and become a new man!
Tips for controlling premature ejaculation
Like a large percentage of other men, this can be a stressful experience if you have premature ejaculation. This can make you fear and worry about sexual acts. However, controlling premature ejaculation is within your reach. Here are some steps you can take to achieve this.
Before we tackle the problem ourselves, let's try to get rid of the fear you already feel. A clear head always solves problems better than worries, fears or guilt feelings. So start believing that this is not the end of the world. that you can do something and learn to live a healthy sex life. Start to see yourself as this person, not the person who feels that you cannot execute or satisfy a woman. Belief in yourself is important to achieve your goals.
When combined with confidence, herbal remedies can do wonders for your mood. Aside from herbal supplements that promote libido and sexual health, there are herbs that promote mood, such as St. John's wort or chamomile. St. John's wort, taken over a long period of time, can help relieve anxiety and treat depression. Chamomile is a very popular herb that many take at night to promote relaxation. It's not limited to an evening surcharge, you might want to see if it benefits you all day.
Do you meditate yourself? It shouldn't be a full meditation that many practice, but just relax in a comfortable place and think seriously and positively about your life. Going for a walk even once a day - especially just before sexual intercourse - can reduce your stress and give you a better perspective.
Spend more time with foreplay. Make sure your partner is happy before penetrating. In this way, there is no great pressure to perform.
These are just a few of the things that have helped many men fight premature ejaculation. You will find what suits you. Remember that nothing works until you leave and try to do something. Sexual health is important in a relationship, but not necessarily the only important thing. Communication is huge, and if you can tell him you're trying to be the best you can be, you may be able to find more tactics and strategies that fit your relationship.